Required Items For Program Launch
- Review and approve everything in your “Content for Review” document.
- Share the login(s) to the LinkedIn account(s) we are working from. Many clients change their primary login email to the inbox where they want to receive messages from LinkedIn for the campaign. We also recommend switching to a temporary password for the campaign like “LIMAb2bcap”.
- Upgrade your LinkedIn account to LinkedIn Sales Navigator. This tool is required for our outreach program. It costs $79.99 each month (or $64.99 if paid annually). Note that the cost goes to LinkedIn for the plan and is set up and billed directly to your credit card by LinkedIn.
- Please send us a high-resolution image of your logo and a headshot for your bio section on the landing page and LinkedIn profile (minimum size of 400x400 pixels, 72 dpi).
- Please send us a list of any current clients or companies you do not want to contact in the industry we’re targeting! We will add these to your “Do Not Message” list and exclude them from your search.
- Review and approve your landing page for this campaign. We will share this link with you when it is ready for review. The copy will be based on the approved text in your content document.
Message us when this list is completed. It does not count as done until we have received confirmation of everything being setup. The next step is to launch!
If you have any questions, please fill out the form or call (404) 617-9953.